born in 1989 in Berlin, Germany
English and Spanish at the University of Potsdam, Germany (2010/11)
Certified Healing Codes Coach (2014)
Certified Relationships Codes Coach (2014)
Certified Trilogy Coach (2018)
Certified Healing Codes II Coach (2018)
* Certified Healing Codes ™ Coach / Practitioner (since 01/2014)
* Certified Trilogy™ and Healing Codes II™ Coach (since 09/2018)
* Mentor-Trainer of the Whole Life Healing Coach Practitioner Certification Program (since 2016)
* personally assisted Dr. Alex Loyd at his workshops in Germany in 2014 (2), 2016 and 2018
* Speaker at a Conference of the "Professional Association of German Healing Practitioners, LV," Baden-Wuerttemberg, Germany, in November 2017
* extensive and intensive personal healing journey and experiences with the Healing Codes™ (since 02/2011)
Annika has been a Certified Healing Codes Coach since 2014. She is also active as German-speaking mentor for the Healing Codes Coaches Certification Program, and is part of the hosting team of the German Q&A and Thursday Q&A calls. She offers coaching in English, German and Spanish.
The Healing Code literally saved her life and healed her depression permanently. She has found her life's purpose in sharing the healing powers of The Healing Code with as many people as possible, helping as many people as possible overcome their own struggles and help them live in love and truth.
She firmly believes that we are all Love, and the reason for our existence is: to love unconditionally, and to be loved unconditionally - fully and beyond our wildest imagination, by the Source of all Life and Love.
Annika believes that when we are able to perceive ourselves in the Mirror of Love, see ourselves reflected back with unconditional, all-consuming love, healing automatically ensues, as we uncover and recognize our original design of Love and Truth: our True Selves.
A Germany native, she considers herself a citizen of the world, and pursues her passion for travel on an ongoing basis. In recent years she has divided her time mainly between Southern California, USA, Baja California Sur, Mexico, and Germany.
Her interests and passions include, but are not limited to: studying and living love & spirituality, energy work & energy psychology, contemplative prayer, writing, reading, poetry, journaling, singing, arts, being in nature, being close to and in bodies of water, swimming, hiking & going for long walks, spending time with her spouse and with loved ones, languages, learning about different cultures and history, food, fitness, and snorkeling.